Answers to some of your most frequently asked questions
1. What's the lead time on your shutters?
Our normal lead time is 10-12 weeks, however due to the on-going pandemic and the resulting shipping delays, our lead time as of August 2021 is 12-14 weeks.
2. Do you offer a quicker air freight option?
Not at the moment due to the sky-high (sorry) rates currently being charged by airlines for moving cargo.
3. Is a credit facility available if I open an account?
For your first six months of trading with us and minimum €10,000 in sales, your account will operate on a pro-forma basis.
4. What are your account trading terms?
We require a deposit of 50% with your order and the balance by the 15th of the month following delivery of your order.
5. How will my orders be delivered to me?
Depending on the number of boxes in your order, delivery we be by our own transport, by haulier on a pallet or by courier for individual boxes.
6. Is it possible to collect from your warehouse in Dublin?
For insurance reasons, it is not possible for you to collect your orders from our warehouse.
7. What happens if my order arrives to me damaged?
Thankfully this rarely happens but if it does, we will arrange for a re-make of whatever part of your order has been damaged.
8. Can you supply spare parts for shutters?
Yes we can send spring pins, magnets and plates, hinges, even replacement louvres cut to size for 24-48 hour delivery to you.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
Bank transfer is our preferred payment method however you also have the option of card payment in our online portal.
10. Are sample merchandise kits available?
Yes we can supply samples panels, frames and colour swatches.